3/20/2020 Flexitallic has been closely monitoring the current outbreak of COVID-19. We take the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers extremely seriously, and have implemented the following actions with immediate effect:
- All Flexitallic plants globally remain fully operational, and we are working closely with our supply chain and logistic partners globally to ensure we maintain the security of our suppliers to our customers.
- We have established and continue to build additional inventory safeguards at all of our global sites.
- All non-business critical travel has been canceled or postponed.
- Attendance/Participation at exhibitions/events has been canceled or postponed.
- Only business-critical visitors are being allowed onto our sites.
- Contingency plans have been made to allow employees to rotate and work from home where possible.
- All employees have been briefed on the steps to take to minimize the risk of spreading the virus.