Flexitallic is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist responsible for executing various aspects of marketing campaigns, developing external communications, and managing the development of customer-facing materials. The Specialist works closely with marketing, business development, sales, and external agencies to produce content for a wide variety of communication materials and channels. The Specialist will also serve as a content creator for most external communications including the company’s website, email campaigns, sales collateral, and presentations. This position is responsible for writing and editing copy and must maintain the consistency of the Flexitallic brand as well as product messaging and positioning across all communications channels. This position will also manage and coordinate customers’ requests for literature and samples by mail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and produce graphic art & content for digital and print publications.
• Work with the marketing team to determine support and specifications for marketing materials and events.
• Work with marketing and sales on creative development and messaging, as appropriate.
• Campaign management and support including the development of print and digital content
• Event support as needed for tradeshows, conferences, webinars, etc.
• Coordinate with internal clients and external vendors to ensure project success.
• Develop and manage timelines for the production of marketing materials, such as brochures, videos, and other collateral.
• Develop customer-facing email campaigns including creative direction and content.
• Coordinate electronic and printed marketing collateral logistics and distribution.
• Coordinate design and purchasing of all promotional items.
• Manage the Flexitallic brand and ensure brand standards are strictly adhered to in all external/internal marketing activities.
• Manage training rigs’ schedule, upkeep, and distribution/logistics.
• Distribute literature and samples on a daily basis to customers.
• Utilize ELO, e-mail, and telephone to collect requests.
• Manage requests for product samples from the warehouse.
• Complete proper shipping documentation for carriers such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, and Pro-forma invoices for customs.
• Process requests received from sales personnel for promo items & keep stock filled.
• Perform other related duties assigned by the Manager.
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned. The inclusion of which would be in conformity with the factor degrees assigned to this job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a similar field.
• 2-3 years of related experience or a relevant combination of education & experience.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, & Excel.
• Google Suite (Google sites, Forms, Drive, Doc, Sheets, etc) experience a plus
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, QuarkXpress experience a HUGE plus.
• Experience with Survey Monkey, Mailchimp, Act-on (or other email platforms).
• Salesforce.com, HUBSPOT & Lotus Notes, TRELLO experience a plus
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Strong analytical, project management/execution, and organizational skills.
• Ability to operate in a fast pace environment.
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle small objects, or feel objects, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to look at the computer screen for extended periods of time, and the ability to adjust focus. The job occasionally requires the individual to walk, reach and stretch with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel and crawl under desks or in confined spaces, and lift. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
This job is performed in-office setting and is not a remote position. Moderate noise from office personnel, office equipment, and light traffic. This job occasionally requires working near moving mechanical parts and exposure to outdoor weather temperatures. Office location is in north Houston, near I-45 north and Sam Houston tollway.
Some travel may be required for trade show assistance and management.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products.
The Flexitallic Group maintains a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran’s status, or other legally protected classification in the state or locality in which a person is employed.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please and no third-party firms.