We are currently seeking to fill the role of an Inside Sales Representative. In this role, you will manage the interface of our Company and our Customer base to provide immediate information on available products and services. The ISR will seek, take, and process orders for products and services to existing and potential customers. The ISR will maintain customer account information, product specification and pricing information and resolve customer conflict by listening to and documenting customer complaints and seeing that the customer receives an answer. The ISR will coordinate selling activities and provide support services to the regional service managers to meet sales volume goals and objectives.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative includes, but is not limited to:
- Answer telephone requests for sales orders, order entry and follow-up date.
- Review all drawings and specifications related to any items or other requirements provided with a customer purchase order and enter sales orders directly into the system and create internal part numbers.
- Assist customers with technical advice on general applications.
- Verify the status of existing orders and expedite them accordingly.
- Coordinate with purchasing to re-stock inventory items as needed.
- Handle emergency callout requirements when directed by Manager.
- Occasionally may be required to respond to faxed, mailed, and e-mailed quotations (non-verbal) and follow-ups.
- Perform other related duties assigned by Manager.
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned. The inclusion of which would be in conformity with the factor degrees assigned to this job.
- Bachelor’s degree and two to three years of related experience; or a relevant combination of education & experience.
- MS Word, MS Excel, Lotus Notes, Standard Cost, MFG Pro, and ELO (document management software).
- Experience with Excel, for pricing/quotation applications, is desired.
- QAD preferred but not required.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to speak, read, and write Spanish a plus.
This position will initially be located at 6915 Highway 225, Deer Park, TX, 77536. In the next few months, this position will relocate to the Greenspoint area, located off the Sam Houston Parkway.
Flexitallic maintains a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran’s status, or other legally protected classification in the state or locality in which a person is employed.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Salary is commensurate with experience.